Salzburg Highlights by GRAY LINE Salzburg Sightseeing
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour offers those guests who have a very limited time in the city the opportunity to see as much as possible in a short space of time.
The tour takes you past the Mirabell Gardens, Mozarteum (music academy), Marionette Theatre, Landestheatre (Regional Theatre), Markart Square then over the river Salzach passing Mozart's Birthplace, Getreidegasse, Blasius Church, Horse pond and Festival Halls. Then via the Sigmundsgate into the Riedenburg area passing by the Hohensalzburg Fortress to the Nonntal area with the famous Nonnberg Abbey. The tour finishes in Mozart's Square where the famous Mozart Statue is, plus being close by to the Cathedral, Old Residence of the Archbishops and many more sights.
Ideal for getting to know the major sights of both the New and Old parts of this amazing city within 1 hour.
Free hotel pick up service!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.