Salzkammergut - Lakes & Mountains by GRAY LINE Salzburg Sightseeing
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A journey to the impressive Lakes and Mountains region of the 'Salzkammergut' with its stunning landscapes - incl. boat cruise (May to October) over the beautiful Wolfgang Lake.
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Salzburg
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
With this tour we will enchant you with the 'Land of Music'. Travelling via Hof and Fuschl our first stop will be in St Gilgen before travelling a little further on to St Wolfgang. There you will find many delights including the local church with its famous winged altar from the 15th century by Michael Pacher and the Hotel White Horse Inn- the setting for the famous operetta 'Im Weissen Rössl'. On the return journey you will pass the picturesque Krottensee and the Castle of Hüttenstein then via the Scharfling pass along the shores of the Mondsee (Moon Lake), passing the town of the same name once famous for its Monastery. Then continuing back to Salzburg city. Plus - As an extra highlight there will be an included boat cruise (May to October) over the Wolfgang Lake.
Free hotel pick up service!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.