City Walking Tour by Vienna Explorer
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A fun and informative stroll around the boulevards of Vienna. Get insider info on great restaurants, markets, cool cafes and bars. Listen to intriguing anecdotes and learn about t
- Departure times: 10:30
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Vienna
What to bring:
Included in price:
This tour is designed to educate, inform and orientate you in a way that will keep you entertained throughout the entire tour.
Our guides will give an overview of Vienna and Austria and provide interesting facts about the food, people and culture. They will offer information on places to visit after the tour and the locations of bars, restaurants and cafes famous to Vienna.
The tour will visit the Hofburg Imperial Palace, walk through Heroes Square where Hitler made his speech to the Austrians in 1938, examine the interior of St Stephan's Cathedral, visit the Minoriten Church (Da Vinci Code), and discover the Jewish District. Our tour is also a great way to meet other travellers and to get some great pics of the city.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.