Flanders Fields by Quasimodo Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A laid back daytrip around The infamous Battlefields of the "Great War" (1914 - 1918). Poignant. Our history is still present today - unearthed ammuntion, poppy-dotted fields...
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Bruges
What to bring:
- No high heels please, as our tours include quite a bit of walking about!
Included in price:
Our famous "Flanders Fields"daytrip covers the Ypres Salient, more simply known as the Belgian part of the Western Front.
Stops include a restored trench, now tranquil war graves in Tyne Cot and Polygon Wood Cemeteries, the preserved battle field of the Battle of Messines at Hill 60, lunch at Hooge Crater Museum, the Field Dressing station at Essex Farm Cemetery, plus monuments to all the British Forces (incl. ANZAC and Canadian).
Also icluded is Ypres (Wipers) and the imposing Menin Gate - memorial to 55,000 missing soldiers.
What makes this tour memorable is the way your guides (Belgian/Australian couple) put everything into perspective. True and informative stories, knowledge and passion for the subject.
This is a must see for everyone. Lest we forget!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.