Triple Treat by Quasimodo Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Discover the Belgian Delights 'Chocolate, Waffles and Beer!' A fun cultural tour around the uniquely beautiful Flemish countryside including 2 castles, monastery and Damme....
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Bruges
What to bring:
- A good sence of humour!
Included in price:
This is a daytrip that departs Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 9.15am from Park Hotel, 'Zand Square in Bruges (Belgium) and returns at about 5.00pm.
We travel around the beautiful Flemish countryside taking in some of the historic castles, pictuesque villages, tree-lined canals and windmills along the way.....interwoven with stops for chocolate which eat while you see your guide making them, waffles after lunch and of course a beer tasting to end the day.
This trip ventures off the usual beaten track of churches and museums and concentrates on the rich culture and the people of Flanders.
A jam- packed day guaranteed to be fun, and given by a true Fleming who prides himself on being able to answer all your questions.
A unique way to see more of our beautiful little land!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.