Interactive Historical War Tour by Tours of Sarajevo
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour is a interactive historical war tour experience, which is about the last and most recent war in Bosnia (1992-1995). The tour is specialized in the siege of Sarajevo.
- Departs from: The tour starts at 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. Every Day
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Sarajevo
What to bring:
- Notice that this is a special tour and it is organized indoors.
- After book this tour we will inform you where the tour is organized and we will send you a map with further details via e-mail.
Included in price:
The interactive historical war tour is about the last and most recent war in Bosnia which lasted in the period from 1992 -1995. The tour is specialized in the siege of Sarajevo. The siege of Sarajevo was the longest siege ever to be recorded in history. So basically I will give my best to try and explain you how the war started? Why did it start? What happened in it and how it finished? I just want to say that this is more than just a regular tour, this more of an interactive educational experience based on historical facts in which I demnostrate how people from Sarajevo survived the war with the help of a real war veteran who is willing to share his personal experience and knowledge with you. I will use everything I have from pictures, maps, videos, original authentic artifacts to stories, authentic replicas, historical facts and more to create a unique educational experience for you!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.