Pantanal Adventure (4d`3n)by Bamba Experience by Bamba Experience
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Fish for piranha, walk next to alligators and take a night safari by jeep. *We will pick you up at 7:30 - 8:00 a.m directly at the train station in Puerto Quijarro.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Campo Grande
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
What is included?
• Round trip transportation from Buraco das Piranhas
• 3 Hot Meals per day (vegetarian option available)
• 2 Nights Accommodation in double room or dormitory
• Pool and hammocks to relax
• Soccer field, Volleyball, Ping-pong table, Foosball table
• TV and movie room, campfire and BBQ pit
• English Speaking guide in all activities
• Boat trips along the river
• Horseback riding
• Fishing for Piranha
• Riding inner-tubes down the river
• Sunrise, Daytime & Nighttime Walking Safari
• Jeep Safari
• Alligator Spotting
• Hike to scenic overlook point for panoramic views of Pantanal region
• First aid kit
What is NOT included?
• Drinks (soft drinks, coffee, tea, water and beers are available at the camp store).
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST:
Sun hat, sunglasses, sunblock, mosquito repellent, trekking shoes, swimsuit and towel, dark-colored long trousers & long sleeve shirt, personal medication. Flashlight/torch, binoculars, camera, extra batteries and memory card, charger (electricity available in most hotels), hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, water bottle.
Overview: Fish for piranha, walk next to alligators and take a night safari by jeep.
The Pantanal is the world's largest freshwater floodplain, with an area of more than 200,000 km2, comparable in size with countries like Great Britain. Although the Pantanal also extends into Bolivia and Paraguay, over 70% of it is Brazilian territory. The Pantanal has been declared UNESCO World Nature Heritage site and named Pantanal National Park & Biosphere Reserve by the Brazilian government. Visitors to the Pantanal will appreciate the area's unique ecosystem which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful opportunities to observe wildlife. Spot native wildlife such as alligators, Capibaras, armadillos, jaguars and a wide variety of birds.
The extraordinary biodiversity of the Pantanal includes around 660 species of bird, 100 species of mammal, 160 species of reptile, 40 species of amphibian, over 260 species of fish and unknown numbers of insect species, among which were identified over a thousand different butterflies. The Pantanal is one of the last refuges for a large variety of mammals that were once found in abundance scattered throughout South America such as the jaguar, the puma, the ocelot, the manned wolf, the tapir, the anteater, the giant otter, the capybara and many others.
At the Pantanal adventure you will stay at a welcoming wetland camp where you will enjoy a comfortable room or dorm with delicious local meals and tons of activities to do while you are relaxing at camp. Head out on the river on a boat tour to fish for Piranha, float on an inner-tube or just enjoy bird watching as the river wildlife comes alive at sunset. Explore the swamps with an English-speaking guide to look for docile alligators and walk only a few meters away from them to take impressive photos. Go horseback riding or take a jeep safari to see more wildlife in this remote region of the country where nature prevails. After your visit to the Pantanal you will surely be impressed by this unique opportunity to see wildlife and participate in once-in-a-lifetime activities!
***NOTE : You will pay a 15% deposit tp hostelworld.com to make the booking. We will then charge the rest of the tour to your credit card. If we are unable to get the payment and process the card prior to the tour you will loose your deposit and we will not book the tour for you.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.