Athabasca by Moose Travel Network
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Description: Get an extensive look at the Rocky Mountains and do lots of hiking on this pass from Banff to Jasper and back. Explore the natural wonders of the Icefields Parkway!
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: Banff
Required for Extras:
- $55.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leg 1 - Banff to Rampart Creek (via Lake Louise)
We spend most of the day exploring the area around the most photographed lake in the Rocky Mountains, Lake Louise, including a hike up the mountain beside the lake! We'll then head up the scenic Icefields Parkway to Rampart Creek and our rustic, wilderness hostel.
Leg 2 - Rampart Creek to Mount Edith Cavell
Today we enter Jasper National Park where we'll experience the Columbia Icefield and Athabasca Glacier, as well as numerous lakes (go for a swim!), rivers, waterfalls and mountains. We'll spend another night in a rustic, wilderness hostel, enjoying a campfire in the shadow of the towering Mount Edith Cavell!
Leg 3 - Jasper Area
After a morning hike to the majestic Angel Glacier, we'll head out to Maligne Lake, where you'll have the opportunity to go canoeing, kayaking or on a boat cruise to Spirit Island (optional extra cost), or go for a hike. Then we'll head into the Jasper townsite where you'll have time to explore on your own before an included dinner.
Leg 4 - Jasper to Banff
It's yet another day of jaw dropping vistas, and scenic hikes as we make our way back to Banff and the end of the tour. Highlights include Parker Ridge, Peyto Lake and Moraine Lake (seasonal).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD55.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|