Big East Inclusive by Moose Travel Network
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Moose Big East tour offers you a chance to visit eastern Canada's most spectacular cities including Montreal, Quebec City Mont Tremblant and Ottawa--the nation's capital. We t
- Departure times: 8:30
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Toronto
Required for Extras:
- $899.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day: 1 | Location: Toronto - Montreal
Our adventure begins at 8:00 am and after a warm welcome from your Moose driver, we travel east to the Thousand Islands resort area which has been known as a smugglers paradise since the days of prohibition when liquor was smuggled from Canada into the USA. Next we travel on to Montreal, the City of festivals and home to the largest french speaking population outside of Europe. Tonight you can practice your french in the cafes, bars and restaurants!
Day: 2 | Location: Montreal
This is a free day in Montreal and we suggest you take in the local boutique shops or just sit in a cafe. You can also join the guide for a more in-depth tour of the city including a visit to a famous smoked meat restaurant!
Day: 3 | Location: Montreal - Quebec City
Today we travel to Quebec City--the only walled city in all of North America. Along the route we visit Maurice Park and Montmorency Falls-a spectacular waterfall that is actually higher than Niagara Falls! Once in Quebec City you will have free time to stroll along the cobblestone streets and enjoy outdoor cafes, street musicians, local art and best of all-the fine food! Group dinner(included) tonight at the Hostel.
Day: 4 | Location: Quebec City
Today is a free day in Quebec City! Before you head out, enjoy an included breakfast at the hostel. We suggest you explore the old city on foot--don't forget your camera!
Day: 5 | Location: Quebec City - Mont Tremblant
This morning we start with a hearty breakfast (included) and drive to Mont Tremblant a beautiful ski village located in the Laurentian Mountains. We will stop at the National Park for lunch and a hike. Arrive at the hostel, swim or canoe before dinner (included) and an outdoor campfire by the lake in the evening!
Day: 6 | Location: Mont tremblant--Ottawa
This morning we hit the road through spectacular Laurentian hills towards Ottawa-the capital of Canada. First we stop at Omega Park for a close up look at wildlife including deer, bear, moose and more. You will love feeding the animals! We arrive in Ottawa around 3:00 pm and after check-in at the local hostel (a former jail), we take a walking tour of the city and historic Parliment Hill. Afterward we head out for a few drinks and dinner in the Byward Market!
Day: 7 | Location: Ottawa - Toronto
The last leg of our journey takes us from Ottawa through the spectacular cottage country areas to Toronto. We arrive around 6:00 pm and drop you off at your accommodation. Remember we have a wrap up party on the patio of Global Village Backpackers right after we return-so don't miss out!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD899.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|