Grizz by Moose Travel Network
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our minimum 4 day Grizz Pass to the Rockies shows you the highlights of the British Columbia Interior and a taste of Banff National Park. The Grizz is a jump on/off adventure.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: Vancouver
Required for Extras:
- $90.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leg 1 - Vancouver to Kelowna
Leaving the city behind, we travel east through the Fraser Valley, stopping for a short walk in a west coast rainforest to check out Bridal Veil Falls, and for lunch at an idyllic lake. We'll then pass through the Coastal Mountains and into the much drier interior of British Columbia. The night is spent in Kelowna. Houseboat tour and jet boat tour are included.
Leg 2 - Kelowna Lake to Banff
We cross into the province of Alberta and will be in four National Parks today, including Canada's oldest and most famous - Banff! The Rocky Mountains await us, as does Emerald Lake, the first of many aqua blue glacier lakes we'll see. We'll settle for the night in the historic town of Banff, in the heart of the Rockies.
Leg 3 - Banff to Kelowna
We leave the Rockies today, but not without first stopping to visit Takakkaw Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in Canada (seasonal). Then it's on to the Okanagan Valley for sun. Rock out in Kelowna tonight - it's a university city with plenty of bars and nightclubs!
Leg 4 - Kelowna to Vancouver
Today we climb over high mountain passes and through the beautiful grasslands of the Nicola Valley before returning to the coast. Pump yourself up because once we hit Abbotsford, it's time for tandem skydiving from up to 14,000 feet (optional extra cost)! Then it's back to Vancouver and time to say goodbye to your new friends.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD90.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|