Hoodapus by Moose Travel Network
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our top selling Hoodapus pass offers an excellent opportunity to see the major highlights of both the Canadian Rockies and the highly variable interior of British Columbia.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Vancouver
Required for Extras:
- $130.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leg 1 - Vancouver to Kelowna
Leaving the city behind, we travel east through the Fraser Valley, stopping for a short walk in a west coast rainforest to check out Bridal Veil Falls, and for lunch at an idyllic lake. We�ll then pass through the Coastal Mountains and into the much drier interior of British Columbia. The night is spent in Kelowna summer recreational region. An afternoon houseboat cruise on Okanagan Lake and a thrilling jet boat ride are included.
Leg 2 - Kelowna to Banff
We cross into the province of Alberta and will be in four National Parks today, including Canada�s oldest and most famous � Banff! The Rocky Mountains await us, as does Emerald Lake, the first of many aqua blue glacier lakes we�ll see. We�ll settle for the night in the historic town of Banff, in the heart of the Rockies.
Leg 3 - Banff to Jasper
Today, we�ll soak up the awe inspiring scenery along the Icefields Parkway � Lake Louise, jagged mountain peaks, raging rivers, the Columbia Icefields, waterfalls, wildlife and more. The Jasper townsite is Banff�s little cousin, but Jasper National Park is the definition of great Canadian wilderness! Enjoy a campfire and look for the Northern Lights.
Leg 4 - Jasper to Banff
It�s another day of jaw dropping vistas, and scenic hikes as we make our way back to Banff. Highlights include Parker Ridge (seasonal), Peyto Lake and Moraine Lake (seasonal). Tonight we explore the great nightlife in the pubs, bar and clubs of Banff! (
Leg 5 - Free Day in Banff
Take an included tour of the sites in the Banff area, hike a local mountain, or for an optional extra cost, go whitewater rafting, horse riding or mountain biking.
Leg 6 - Banff to Kelowna
We leave the Rockies today, but not without first stopping to visit Takakkaw Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in Canada (seasonal). Then it's on to the Okanagan Valley for sandy beaches on crystal clear lakes, and lots of fun in the sun. Rock out in Kelowna tonight - a city with plenty of bars and nightclubs!
Leg 7 - Kelowna to Vancouver
Today we climb over high mountain passes and through the beautiful grasslands of the Nicola Valley before returning to the coast. Pump yourself up because once we hit Abbotsford, it�s time for tandem skydiving from up to 14,000 feet (optional extra cost)! Then it�s back to Vancouver and time to say goodbye to your new friends.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD130.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|