Tomahawk by Moose Travel Network
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Heading to Banff? But want to experience some of the best of Western Canada en route? This one-way pass takes you to Whistler, BC's interior and the Rockies!
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts in: Vancouver
- Ends in: Ends in Banff
Required for Extras:
- $120.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leg 1 - Vancouver to Whistler
Leaving Vancouver, we head north along the Sea to Sky highway, stopping to check out an impressive waterfall, jagged mountain peaks, sparkling glaciers, and for lunch at a peaceful lake. We'll arrive in Whistler in the afternoon with time for relaxing, swimming in the nearby lake, or exploring the village. Enjoy an included dinner and then rip it up in the bars and nightclubs!
Leg 2 - Whistler to Vancouver
We don't leave until the afternoon today, so get your thrill on by zip lining, bungee jumping or downhill mountain biking, go for a hike up Whistler Mountain, or relax in one of the beautiful parks. The day is yours to enjoy as you please! When we do leave, we'll stop to check out another picturesque waterfall and the old mining centre at Britannia Beach before returning to Vancouver in the evening.
Leg 3 - Vancouver to Kelowna
Leaving the city behind, we travel east through the Fraser Valley, stopping for a short walk in a west coast rainforest to check out Bridal Veil Falls, and for lunch at an idyllic lake. We'll then pass through the Coastal Mountains and into the much drier interior of British Columbia. The night is spent in Kelowna. Houseboat tour and jet boat tour included.
Leg 4 - Kelowna to Banff
We cross into the province of Alberta and will be in four National Parks today, including Canada's oldest and most famous - Banff! The Rocky Mountains await us, as does Emerald Lake, the first of many aqua blue glacier lakes we'll see. We'll settle for the night in the historic town of Banff, in the heart of the Rockies.
Leg 5 - Banff to Jasper (via Lake Louise)
Today, we'll soak up the awe inspiring scenery along the Icefields Parkway - Lake Louise, jagged mountain peaks, raging rivers, the Columbia Icefields, waterfalls, wildlife and more. The Jasper townsite is Banff's little cousin, but Jasper National Park is the definition of great Canadian wilderness! Enjoy a campfire and look for the Northern Lights.
Leg 6 - Jasper to Banff
It's another day of jaw dropping vistas, and scenic hikes as we make our way back to Banff and the end of the trip. Highlights include Parker Ridge (seasonal), Peyto Lake and Moraine Lake (seasonal). Tonight we explore the great nightlife in the pubs, bar and clubs of Banff!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD120.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|