Concha y Toro Vineyard Tour Half Day by Natural Getaway
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Only 21 kilometers from downtown Santiago, in the foothills of the Andes Mountains lies the where Concha y Toro winery was born.
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santiago
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
We will pass by you before 14:00 hrs.
Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
We pass through some of Santiago's communes such as Ñuñoa, La Florida, Puente Alto, before reaching the commune Pirque, where the Vineyards (Valle del Maipo) is located.
To begin with, you will walk through the winery's ancient park, whose extraordinary beauty and harmony are an invaluable legacy of Chile's landscaping history. Next, one can admire the Casona's exterior, previously the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family.
In Pirque's vineyards, one can learn about the growth and development of vines and the dedicated work they require. The terrace will afford both a privileged view of our Antiguas Terrazas de Pirque vineyard -ancient Pirque terraces- and the opportunity to taste Casillero del Diablo Carmenere.
For over a century, the Carmenere variety was confused with Merlot, until it was rediscovered in the 1990s. Today, after studying the variety's growth requirements and finding the best zones for plantings, Carmenere is delivering extraordinary wines and has become Chile's emblematic wine variety.
Among the Winery's principal attractions are its ancient cellars, and "Casillero del Diablo" (Devil's Cellar) in particular, where you will learn about the famous legend that has made Chilean wine known worldwide. Once inside the winery, you'll discover the character of traditional Chilean grape varieties like Marqués de Casa Concha Cabernet Sauvignon.
The tour ends with a visit to the Wine Bar, the ideal place to taste our premium wines paired with delicious appetizers and cheeses. You can also visit the Wine Shop, which offers a wide assortment of wines, books and souvenirs.
Return to Santiago at 17:00hrs.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.