GLACIER & HOT SPRINGS by Ecochile Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Warm meets cool on this day trip, where you'll go on a hike to the El Morado Glacier (around 3000m of altitud), before relaxing in the welcoming waters at the Baños Colina hot spri
- Departure times: 8:00
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santiago
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- (we always stop at local communities to buy food and snacks help locals)
Included in price:
You'll travel from Santiago to San José de Maipo, a town in the Maipo Valley, where you'll be able to stock up on goodies for your picnic lunch.
Then it's off to El Morado, home to stunning hiking and beautiful glaciers, which will culminate with a glacier-side lunch. After you've hiked back down, you'll have a chance to rest in the Baños Colina hot springs, nestled at the bottom of the San José volcano (5856m of altitud).
• Hotel / Hostel Pick up at 8:00 am.
• Visit San José de Maipo to buy supplies.
• Trekking at the beautiful valley called "Valle de las Arenas".
• Lunch at the feet of the Lagoon & Glacier "El Morado".
• Back to the transport.
• Visit Baños Colinas and share a Cocktail with an excelent mountain view.
• After the pisco sour and cheese tasting you will enjoy of the relaxing "Colina Hot Springs".
• Hotel / Hostel Drop off at 23:00pm aprox.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.