Isla Negra y Pomaire Tour (Full Day) by Turismo Santiagovision Ltda
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Isla Negra refuge of the poet Pablo Neruda who was awarded the Nobel prize of Literature. In this home saved his collection and favoutite souvenirs.
- Departure times: 9:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santiago
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Picking up the passengers at their hotel.
Visit to Pomaire
Visit to Isla Negra
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.