YERBA LOCA NATURE SANCTUARY by Ecochile Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the Yerba Loca Valley, with its glaciers, waterfalls, and impressive alpine flora and fauna.
- Departure times: 8:30
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santiago
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- (we always stop at local communities to buy food and help locals)
Included in price:
A morning departure from Santiago will take you to the "Yerba Loca" nature sanctuary, where you'll get ready for a 3.5-hour hike in the mountains in search of a pristine waterfall. Your guide will tell you about the history and geography along the way, and identify the plant and animal species you'll see. Spot peaks such as Cerro Altar and False Altar, and see the Paloma Glacier. You'll have a chance to break for lunch before beginning your descent.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.