Beijing Ancient Village Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You will be picked up by our professional tour guide and driver in the morning and then transferred to the Chuandixia Village. The village is located in the west area of Beijing and is well known for its over 600 Ming and Qing dynasty-style houses, which was well preserved. These houses were constructed on the side of the hill, surrounded by mountains and forests. To see these old houses, you have to climb the steep stairs and lanes paved with rocks which are simple and unadorned. The village is listed as cultural relics under national level. It is an ideal place to take photos, to walk around in this peaceful village and to enjoy a typical homemade lunch in the courtyard house. It was reported that sixty-one percent of Beijing is mountainous where thousands of villages were built hundreds of years ago.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|