Beijing Culture Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Attractions:Summer Palace,Lama Temple,Hutong cultural tour with lunch
This morning, our tour begins at the Lama Temple , a Buddhist lamasery of the Yellow Hat sect, a sect that's mainly associated with Tibet. Inside the temple, in the center of the Hall of Infinite Happiness, stands a grand statue, a 85-foot-tall Tathagagata (Maitreya) Buddha made from a single Tibetan sandalwood tree. Then we will continue to a visit to Hutong by rickshaw. Through the hutongs' teeming maze of alleys, you will see the old courtyard houses and learn about the daily life of ordinary Beijing citizens. After a stop for lunch, we will visit the emperors retreat, the Summer Palace. Used for eight centuries, the Empress Dowager Cixi had the estate renovated in the 19th century, including the manmade lake we see today. During the day, we will stop by the Chinese fresh-water pearl workshop, where you may see how they cultivate pearls and tailor-made your own
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|