Beijing Essense Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour starts at Tian'anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, which was constructed during the reign of Emperor Yong Le in the Ming Dynasty.
After a relaxing and meal, the tour will be on to the Temple of Heaven. It is an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Your final stop is at the retreat of emperors for over 800 years, the Summer Palace. In this park, you will explore the grounds, the temples and the world's longest art gallery. You will break up your busy day with sightseeing on bus plus an unparalleled shopping experience at the Pearl Market.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|