Day Tour: Great Wall at Mutianyu and Ming Tombs by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Mutianyu,20km tothe northwest of Huairou County,was bulit in 1569,the Ming Dynasty.The wall streches its ways for more than 2 km.
- Departs from: Your booked hotel. (The guide will call you at your hotel the night before the tour date to inform of the pick-up time.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Money for Cable Car, lunch fee
Included in price:
The One Day Tour
Mutianyu section of Great Wall is connected with Juyongguan Pass in the west and Gubeikou Gateway in the east. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall,Mutianyu Great Wall is older than Badaling Great Wall with the wall 7-8 meters high and with the top 4-5 meters wide.
There is a closer cluster of watchtowers in unique shapes and various structures. Parapets stand on the upper edge of inner and outer walls to form a complete defense work.
What's more, this section of Great Wall is surrounded by woodland and streams. 90% of the land is covered with grass, forests, and fruit trees.
It is 2 hours drive to the Wall (tour bus with air-conditioning).
Guests will have another 2 hours to spend on the Wall with their English tour guide.
The cable car is available there as well, which costs 60RMB/person for the round way and 40RMB/person for one way. These fees are NOT included in this tour price.
Then after this trip on the Wall, the guide can lead to the tourists to look around the shops nearby, thus the tourists can buy some souvenirs if they would like to.
Visit the the Ming Tombs at Dingling, the underground Emperor's grave in the afternoon.
At last, take bus back to the city around 18:00 o'clock.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.