Great Wall & Forbidden City by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China and has been an historic center of power, culture and finance that continues to today. The tour starts at Tian'anmen Square and an overview of the communist influences on the country. You'll tour the grounds and see the array of halls and monuments. From there you walk to the Forbidden City, also known as the Imperial Palace Museum. With over 180 acres and collection of great halls, you will see antiques and treasures representing all of China¡¯s history.
After a stop for lunch, you will visit the Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the best-preserved sections of this 2,000 year-old architectural wonder. You will be able to climb the Wall and have a panoramic view at the top. During the day you will stop and shop at the famous Longdi Jade Factory where you will be able to enjoy some of the best bargains available for jade-related products.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|