Great Wall Badaling Section and Ming Tombs by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We've combined two of our most popular destinations north of Beijing into one unforgettable tour. First we drive to the Great Wall (Badaling), the very symbol of ancient Chinese engineering. The Badaling section is a prime, preserved example of this colossal structure, and you will have the opportunity to climb up either the North or South Face of the Wall. From here it is on to the sacred Ming Tombs, burial grounds to 13 of the 16 Ming emperors.
Youll explore the largest of the excavated burial sites, the Changling Tomb, which is divided into three separate, impressive courtyards. Lunch will be included in the tour, along with a shopping spree at the world-renowned Longdi Jade Factory.
Tour Duration: about 8 hours
Departure Date: Daily
Tour starts: 07:30-09:00a.m.at hotels
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|