Group Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Leave the bustle and traffic of Beijing behind and journey through the countryside to see one of the Wonders of the World ¨C The Great Wal...
- Departs from: Your booked hotel. (The guide will call you at your hotel the night before the tour date to inform of the pick-up time.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
This morning, our guide will pick you up between 7:20am and 8:30am. After one hour driving, you will reach the the massive tomb complex of the Ming Emperors - Ming Tombs, which is the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle and his Empress Xu were buried. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45am. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Friend Yongsheng Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures. After typical Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant, you will reach see one of the Wonders of the World ¨C Badaling Great Wall. You will hike on the wall for two hours. And the cable car is available at your own expenses. Along the way back to the downtown, you will visit "the Birds Nest" - the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games. Afterwards, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. Back to the hotel.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.