Group Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This Great Wall hiking tour program includes the 4-5 hour's hike from the east section of the Jinshanling Great Wall to the west section of the Simatai Great Wall for about 12 km.
- Departs from: Your booked hotel. (The guide will call you at your hotel the night before the tour date to inform of the pick-up time.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel about 6:00am. Drive to Jinshanling Great Wall which will be at about 9:00am. Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Then hike from Jinshanling Great Wall to the west section of Simatai Great wall. As Simatai Great Wall was closed. You will hike back to Jinshanling Great Wall in the middle. The hike is about 12 KM and takes about 4 hours. After lunch, transferred back to your downtown hotel in Beijing.(L)
1. This Great Wall bus tour is warmly welcomed by The Great Wall hiking lovers.
2. Don't forget to bring water, sunscreen, sun-glasses, and cap etc.
3. On the hike from Jinshanling Great Wall to Simatai Great Wall, you will meet lots of local vendors who will follow you from the beginning to the end. Don't worry about the these farmer turned vendors. Just treat them with respect and they will treat you the same. They can be quite helpful if you have any difficulty on the way. The local vendors make a living by selling bottled water, postcards, tourist books, T-shirts and souvenirs at higher prices. You are not obligated to buy from them but it can be hard to make them go away. If you don't want to buy anything, tipping is expected.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.