Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Hiking Area: ( 4-10 towers ) at the Mutianyu Great Wall Attraction: Ming Tomb(Dingling) - one of the 13 Tombs in the Ming Dynasty Cable car, Toboggan: Available ( optional ) Vehicl
- Departs from: Your booked hotel. (The guide will call you at your hotel the night before the tour date to inform of the pick-up time.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs(Dingling), also called Underground Palace, which is one of the 13 Ming Dynasty Imperial Tombs. From the Yongle Emperor onwards, 13 Ming Dynasty Emperors were buried in the surrounding area. You will visit Dingling, the tomb of the Wanli Emperor, which is the only one of the 13 Ming Tombs to have been excavated.
After the two-hour tour of the Ming Tombs, you have 45 minutes to take a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product with a long history of Chinese traditional culture.
After Chinese lunch, head to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. This section of the Great Wall is located in Huairou District 80km on the northeast of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
Drive back to downtown Beijing and pass by the Olympic Green, having a distant view of both the National Stadium - the " bird Nest " and National Aquatics Center - the Water Cube. Then you are arranged to rewind yourself by tasting the famous Chinese tea and enjoying Chinese tea ceremony in a big Chinese tea market. After the whole day tour, you are returned to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.