Half Day Shaolin Kung Fu School Visiting by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Attractions:Beijing Shaolin Kung fu School
Chinese martial arts, also known as wushu, and popularly as kung fu, consists of a number of fighting styles that were developed over the centuries.
Example of fighting styles include Bagua, Drunken Boxing, Eagle Claw, Five Animals, Hsing I, Hung Gar, Lau Gar, Monkey, Bak Mei Pai, Praying Mantis, Fujian White Crane, Wing Chun and Tai Chi Chuan. Those fighting styles can be classified according to common themes that are identified as "families" "sects" or "schools" of martial art.
Example of themes are physical exercises that mimic movements from animals or a history and training method that gather inspiration from various Chinese philosophies, myths and legends. Some styles has their training focus on the the harnessing of qi power and is labeled internal, while others concentrate on improving muscle and cardiovascular fitness and is labeled external.
Geographical association, as in northern and southern, is another popular method of categorization. Each fighting style offers a different appro
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|