Half-day Tour: Old Hutongs Tour by Rickshaw by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Take an historical tour of Beijing through the narrow streets, known as Hutong on a traditional rickshaw.
- Departure times: 1:00pm, 7:30am
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
See the gardens at Prince Gong¡¯s Mansion, Beijing¡¯s largest and the best preserved royal mansion of Qing Dynasty. See the old Beijing that still exists for millions of people today.
This 3-hour Beijing Hutongs and Rickshaw tour starts from the Drum and Bell Tower. Travel the streets of old Beijing by rickshaw, on the way, you will see the magnificent gardens at Prince Gong's Mansion, Beijing's largest and the best preserved Qing Dynasty royal mansion. Tour concludes with a visit to a local Chinese family home.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.