Imperial Beijing Day Tour B by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Attractions:Forbidden City,Temple of Heaven,Summer Palace,Tian'anmen Square
This tour starts at Tian'anmen Square which is one of the biggest city center squares and regarded as the symbol of New China. From there it's on to the The Forbidden City, originally commissioned by Emperor Yong Le in the Ming Dynasty. It has been the seat of power for centuries and has seen countless battles and reconstruction, and the architecture seen today dates from the 1700s. The Forbidden City is also known as the Imperial Palace Museum, with all the art and splendor available for you to see.
Followed by the Temple of Heaven. Temple of Heaven is China's largest temple and altar complex, an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties.
After a Chinese style lunch we will transfer to the Summer Palace. The Summer used for eight centuries, the Empress Dowager Cixi had the estate renovated in the 19th century, including the manmade lake we see today. During the day, we will stop by the Chinese fresh-water pearl workshop, where you may see how
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|