New Beijing Landmarks Half Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour includes so many newly-built architecture which are now recognized as new landmarks of Beijing. You will visit National Center for the Performing Arts, Olympic stadiums including Brid's Nest (National Stadium) and Water Cube (National Aquatics Center). You will be astonished to find a few more new modern architectures while by driving you back to your hotel, such as the CCTV New Office Building along the Third Belt Road for you to take a photo shot from the car while driving by.
Attractions:CCTV New Tower,National Center for the Performing Arts,Bird's Nest (National Stadium),Water Cube (National Aquatics Center)
Estimated Itinerary for reference:
09:00 or 14:00 Pick-up from your hotel
09:30 or 14:30 Visit National Center for the Performing Arts
10:45 or 15:45 Visit Bird's Nest and Water Cube
12:15 or 17:15 Depart for your hotel and see CCTV New Tower on the way
13:00 or 18:00 Back to your hotel
This tour takes about 4 hours. Departure time can also be on your request.
You can also visit National Center for the Performing Arts at last and then enjoy a concert or drama play there (on own expense).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|