Night Tour: Chinese Acrobatics Show by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Chinese acrobatics is a favourite form of art among the people. It has a long history with a distinct national style.evolving from the Chinese people's everyday life.
- Departs from: Your booked hotel. (The guide will call you at your hotel the night before the tour date to inform of the pick-up time.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Beijing
What to bring:
Included in price:
The Night Show
The acrobatic art has been existent in China for more than two thousand years. In the long course of development, the Chinese acrobatic art has formed its own style. The ancient acrobatics stemmed from the people's life and had a close link with their life and productive labor. Instruments of labor like tridents, wicker rings and articles of daily use such as tables, chairs, jars, plates and bowls were used in their performances.
The acrobatic performers were trained strictly on the basic skills starting from the early age of six or seven years old. They illustrate the harmonious beauty of human body when performing to the public. Acrobatic art has its own peculiarity. As the performance itself is very depictive, it has high requirements and is interdependent on light effects, costumes or clothing and music. An acrobatic show requires appropriate clothing. Costumes further enhance the beauty of the performance and increase its visual effects.
Chinese acrobatics has won acclaim and praise from audiences both at home and abroad, and Chinese acrobats won many gold medals in World Acrobatic Festivals in recent years. Cycling With Bowl Piling, Lion Dance and Vocal imitation are the most famous programs.
At present, many new acrobatics items have been added to the repertoire, either brand new creations or adaptations from other activities. These include seesaw stunts, roller skating, balancing gymnastics, bow balancing from a unicycle and springboard stunts. Many new acts have been added to the high-altitude stunts, such as tuck dives, flying leaps, and throwing-and-caching.
The show will be one and half hour performing in the either Chaoyang Theater or Wansheng Theater at 19:15 every evening.
Guests pay for the show to the driver who will buy the tickets for tourists. The driver takes you back to the Hotel which you are staying when the show is finished.
A car for 4 people or a mini-bus for above 4 people.
Please print out your reservation through hostelworld .com as your receipt
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.