Tour 2 of Historic Beijing by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We will see some most interesting sites in Beijing today. Firstly we will go to see China's national tresure, the giant panda, in Beijing Zoo. We will know how these lovely animals live in China today. Continued, we will stop by the biggest silk factory in Beijing to see how to make silk from cocoons and free shopping time to buy the orthodox Chinese silk. Then, we will proceed to have our lunch, after the lunch, we will go into the most beautiful imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace. The royal families used to kill their summer time there. Finally, we will visit the Lama Temple which is the largest working tibetan style temple in Beijing.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|