Celebrities in Chinese History Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong and it is south China's main seaport, with rail connections to nearby Hong Kong.The city features the National Peasant Movement Institute, founded by Mao Zedong and Zhou En Lai. Today's tour starts at Chen¡¯s Ancestral Shrine, which is also called Chen Clan Academy that is a place both for offering up sacrifices to ancestors and for study. Then you will visit Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, a monument to Dr Sun Yat-sen, the forerunner of Chinese democratic revolution, by the people of Guangzhou and overseas Chinese. After a stop for lunch you will visit Qingping Market and Temple of Six Banyan Trees, which is is one of the four best Buddhist temples in Guangzhou.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|