Essense Guangzhou Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A brilliant full-day tour to get experience of important cultural and historic sites in the wondrous city of Guangzhou, including Yuexiu Park, Temple of Six Banyan Trees, Original Xiguan Architecture, and Guangxiao Temple.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Guangzhou
Included in price:
Attractions:Temple of Six Banyan Trees,Yuexiu Park,Guangxiao Temple,Original Xiguan Architecture
Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong and it is south China's main seaport, with rail connections to nearby Hong Kong.The city features the National Peasant Movement Institute, founded by Mao Zedong and Zhou En Lai. Today's tour will begin from Yuexiu Park. It is the largest park in downtown Guangzhou. Covering an area of 860,000 square meters (212.5 acres), the park is made up of three artificial lakes and seven hills of Yuexiu Mountain; hence the name Yuexiu Park. Then you will visit Temple of Six Banyan Trees, which is one of the four best Buddhist temples in Guangzhou and located on the Liurong Road (meaning the Six Banyan Trees Road). After lunch you will begin a tour from Original Xiguan Architecture and Guangxiao Temple.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|