Best of Shanghai One Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Start the tour at about 08:30 am with a visit to the Yuyuan Garden, a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty, and Shanghai Old Street, which had its origins in the Qing Dynasty. You will then stop at the Bund, Shanghai's waterfront, well known for its grand display of colonial-era architecture. Here you'll enjoy the wonderful view of both sides of the Huangpu River, followed by a visit to the Shanghai Museum of Ancient Chinese Arts that boasts a collection of more than 120,000 rare and unique items in 21 categories, making it the most remarkable cultural institution in the city. After lunch, the tour will continue by driving through the former French Concession to the Shanghai Arts and Crafts Store, stopping by the Jade Buddha Temple with its priceless jade statues from Burma on the way. The last stop Xin Tian Di is a stylish nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs, and restaurants. You are free to have a couple of drinks at a venue of your choice, or head back to the hotel with the group.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|