Day Tour: Shanghai Suzhou Zhouzhuang by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Suzhou was mentioned in 484 B.C. since it was, for a few years, the capital of the State of Wu during the Period of the Warring States Period (403-221 B.C.). It flourished as a tra
- Departs from: Our tour guide will contact you on your arrival at the hotel, the night before the tour date. Your guide will inform you of the exact pick-up time from your hotel, or will leave a message with the receptionist if you are not available.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Shanghai
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Suzhou city, was named in 484 B.C. since then, in a few years, became the capital city of the State of Wu during the Period of the Warring States (403-221 B.C.). Suzhou flourished as a trading and silk center in the early sixth century, linked with the capital through the Grand Canal.
The town of Zhouzhuang was first built by the King of the Wu in the Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 B.C.). In the Northern Song Dynasty (1086 A.D.), the residence of Zhou Digong was made a temple, and later it was named Zhouzhuang. With a history of over 900 years, zhouzhuang-water-town-5Zhouzhuang is know as " the No.1 water town of China." It is famous for its unique man-made sight, traditional architectural design, and folk customs.
Upon arrival in Suzhou, the first stop is Net Master Garden, the best and most celebrated as a model Ming Dynasty Garden in all of Suzhou. Then it's on to view the Ancient City Wall, the Grand Canal, and a tour of a silk spinning factory to see how Chinese silk has been produced since the 14th century. After lunch, we visit the water town of Zhouzhuang and board a Chinese-style gondola to cruise the waterways of the town.(L)
1. Only English-speaking travelers in our coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.