Day Tour: Shanghai to Hangzhou by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Hangzhou's fame is largely due to the picturesque West Lake. Lying in the west of the city, and surrounded by hills on three sides, the West Lake is 3.2 kilometres from north to so
- Departs from: Our tour guide will contact you on your arrival at the hotel, the night before the tour date. Your guide will inform you of the exact pick-up time from your hotel, or will leave a message with the receptionist if you are not available.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Shanghai
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Hangzhou West Lake
Hangzhou's fame is largely due to the picturesque West Lake. Lying in the west of the city and surrounded by hills on three sides, the West Lake is 3.2 kilometres from north to south and 2.8 kilometres from east to west with a circumference of 15 kilometres. Its water surface encompasses 5.8 square kilometres, while the islands on the lake occupy 6.3 square kilometres. Its average depth of water is 1.55 metres. Its storage capacity is between 8.5 million and 8.7 million cubic metres.
You will find Ling Yin Temple in a long, narrow valley between Fei Lai Feng (Peak lingyin-templeflown from Afar) and North Peak to the northwest of the West Lake at Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province. The temple is without doubt a premier showpiece in the West Lake environs and is notable also as one of the ten most famous Buddhist temples of China. In 1961 the temple was listed for protection as a key provincial historical and cultural site and is considered a leading centre for research relative to Chinese Buddhist culture.
Boarding-Lin Ying Temple (One of the oldest and best Buddha Temple in China) - Red Carp Pond - Lunch - West Lake Cruise - Dragon-Well-Tea Village - Back (L)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.