Half Day Tour of the Bund and Shanghai Museum by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Attractions:The Bund,Shanghai Museum
Pick up from your hotel by private vehicle and private English speaking tour guide. Take half-day City tour to visit People's Square, Museum,Bazaar, the Bund. Be transferred back to your hotel after the tour. (No lunch) The Bund: The Bund, also called the Zhongshan Road, is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. The most famous and attractive sight which is at the west side of the Bund are the 52 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance. Shanghai Museum: Shanghai Museum, known as the Museum of Ancient Chinese Art, was established in 1952. You will find more than 120,000 precious and rare works of art in 21 categories. In addition to the 11 galleries, the museum includes three exhibition halls, a tearoom, a restaurant, shops, a high-definition graphics hall, a library and a VIP garden. People's Square: The People's Square is located in Shanghai downtown.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|