Shanghai Half-Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This half-day tour will take you to the must-see sites of the city. Begin with a visit to the Bund, Shanghai's waterfront, well known for its grand display of colonial-era architecture, where you'll enjoy the wonderful view of both sides of the Huangpu River. You will then head over to the Yuyuan Garden, a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty, and the Shanghai Old Street that had its origins in the Qing Dynasty. Drive around in the former French Concession and stop by the Shanghai Arts and Crafts Store. The last stop will be Xin Tian Di, a stylish nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs, and restaurants. You are free to have a couple of drinks at a venue of your choice, or head back to your hotel with the group
Tour starts:08:30 am or 14:00 pm
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|