Shanghai Highlights Full Day Tour by TTC Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Through this tour, you get chance to vist Shanghai must-see attractions in a full day.
- Departs from: Our tour guide will contact you on your arrival at the hotel, the night before the tour date. Your guide will inform you of the exact pick-up time from your hotel, or will leave a message with the receptionist if you are not available.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Shanghai
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
This morning, the guide will pick you up from your hotel at about 8:30am. Visit the Yu Garden, which was constructed about 400 years ago in Ming Dynasty, is a well-known garden of beauty and tranquillity in Shanghai city center. You will also visit Chenghuang Temple Market beside Yu Garden, where is a bazaar of shops and stores displaying all kinds of Chinese traditional crafts, arts, and souvenirs etc. Move on to the famous Bund, once regarded as gallery of international architectures. You will have a choice either to visit the Pearl City or Silk Factory stores. After lunch, take a walk on Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, which is a main shopping street in Shanghai. Then you will visit a beautiful Buddhist temple, Jade Buddha Temple, with its two spectacular jade Buddha statues imported from Burma. You will go ahead visit the Shanghai Museum, where possesses a collection of 120000 precious works of art. After the tour, you will stop at Xintiandi (Shanghai New World), eating and entertainment district and has an active nightlife on weekdays as well as weekends. Last, transfer you back to your hotel with the group.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in our coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.