Su Zhou & Zhou Zhuang Water Village Day Tour by ChinaTravelDepot
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You will experience two picturesque towns, Su Zhou and Zhou Zhuang, each with its distinctive landscape and unique history. Su Zhou is one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze basin, founded around 600 BC. With its interconnected waterways and beautiful environment, the city is often referred to as "The Venice of the East." Su Zhou was one of the few cities in China to escape the ravages of the Cultural Revolution with its famous gardens almost entirely intact. Visit the Master of Nets Garden, Panmen Ancient City Wall, Grand Canal and Silk Factory. After lunch travel to Zhou Zhuang which is well known for its dreamy landscape and simple architectures, well preserved for over 900 years. The majority of the town's residences were built in the Ming and Qing dynasties, and nearly 100 traditional courtyards and 60 carved-brick archways are still in use. Visit the old residence in the old town and take a boat ride there. Transfer back to Shanghai after sightseeing.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|