Xi'an Amazing Terra-cotta Army tour by Xi'an China Travel Service
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The terracotta warriors and horses, created about 2,200 years ago, were found in 1974 on the east side of the tomb of the First Emperor Qin Shihuang (259 BC - 210 BC) near Xi'an.
- Departs from: The tour includes hotell pick up service
- Departure times: 9:30am
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Xi'an
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Before you make the reservation please email us which tour will you take.After you make the reservation please email us to confirm your booking :firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractions:Terra-cotta Army Museum,Banpo Museum and Mausoleum of First Qin Emperor.
The tour start at 9:00am and finish at about 6:00pm
English speaking guide
hotel pick up and drop-off service
tip for the guide and driver.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.