Bocas del Toro 2 days/1 night - Standard by Terraventuras Jungle Expedition
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Bocas del Toro is a group of islands with many nice touristic spots. With this trip you will stay one night, the second day we will spot dolphins and go snorkeling.
- Departure times: 06:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Puerto Viejo
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Change of Clothes
- Passport, $6 cash for taxes at the border, copy of your return flight ticket.
- Check: Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa.
Included in price:
We will pick you up at your hotel and drive you in a microbus to Sixaola, the last settlement on the border with Panama. We will walk across the bridge into Panama and pass through the immigration checkpoint. There we will take another bus to Almirante where a power boat will take us to Isla Colón. Along these water ways you will notice several indigenous settlements.
Once at Isla Colón our guide will take you to your hotel to settle in. The rest of the day is free time to visit one of the many nearby islands or you may want to enjoy a stroll through Bocas Town.
The following day the guide will pick you up at your hotel to begin a full day excursion that takes you to Dolphin Bay and to other spots to enjoy some magnificent snorkeling. Then you will be free to visit the spectacular emerald-colored Crawl Cay where you will be served a tasty lunch at a delightful restaurant. Finally, we will return to your hotel to pick up suitcases and start the trip back to Puerto Viejo.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|