Tortuguero Canals - 1 Day and Banana Plantation by Terraventuras Jungle Expedition
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy an exciting day that includes a safari through the mangroves and also a visit to a banana plantation, where we will learn all about this tropical fruit.
- Departure times: 07:30
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Starts in: Tortuguero
- Ends in: Puerto Viejo
What to bring:
- Bottled water
Included in price:
We will pick you up at your hotel in a comfortable minivan, and we will drive to the north of Limon city, to the Tortuguero Canals. Once there, we will board a motor boat and we will begin our safari through the mangroves, looking for local wildlife, which is quite easy to spot along the canals. You will watch many birds, mammals like sloths and monkeys, reptiles like the emerald basiliskus lizard, and with a bit of luck, you can also watch crocodiles or a caimans.
On the way back, we will visit a banana plantation, where
we will learn about the packaging process and where you
will get to know all about this delicious tropical fruit.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|