Castle Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Prague Castle dominates both the skyline and the history of the Czech capital like no other building. The world's largest medieval castle has towered over the city since the 9th century and continues to awe and inspire today. The Castle, Prazský hrad, is a world unto itself with dozens of hidden corners and surprises. The remarkably harmonious ensemble of contrasting styles is the product of generations of gifted architects, culminating in the 20th century with the forgotten genius of Joze Plečnik. Our guides bring to life the legendary court of Rudolf II, the nightmares of Kafka and the very real struggles of the Velvet Revolution.
We explore Malá Strana, dotted with the former palaces of the nobility and wander beyond the castle gates through picturesque Hradčany to show you the best views of the city. This 3-hour walking tour finishes in the Prague Castle gardens, overlooking the Old Town.
Adult Price 300 CZK at the start point or €12 online
Student Price 250 CZK at the start point or €10
online, (for student rate search for Castle Tour - Student Discount)
ON THE 3 HOUR TOUR WE COVER:
• Prague Castle
• Malá Strana - the Lesser Quarter
• Hradčany - the Castle District
• St Vitus' Cathedral
• Strahov Monastery and Brewery
• St Nicholas' Church
• Domeček Gestapo / StB Prison
• Wallenstein Palace
• Amazing panoramic views
• The Loreto
• St George's Basilica
• The Garden of Eden
• 'Mozart's House'
• The Deer Moat
• Novy Svět - New World Street
• The Black Tower
Meet us at the Old Town square, in front of the Czech Tourism Center.
Just look for our guides in red T-shirts!
Meet us at Jan Palach Square Start Point at 2:30 PM
In front of Rudolfinum.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.