Free Tour of Prague by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Golden City, the City of a Thousand Spires; for centuries Prague has been sweeping visitors off their feet with its romantic streets, soaring towers, and great beer! From the heart of medieval Bohemia to the capital of the Holy Roman Empire, the glory days of Prague's rich culture are shadowed by oppression, under both the Nazis and the Communists.
Beside - and sometimes under- the flowing Vltava River, the Czech capital captivates, inspires and moves like no other city. Our expert guides bring to life the legends and take you in the footsteps of Kafka, Good King Wenceslas, and the Golem.
ON THIS 3 HOUR TOUR WE COVER
Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock
View of Charles Bridge
House of the Black Madonna & Museum of Cubism
Church of Our Lady before Týn
View of Prague Castle
Rudolfinum - Czech Philharmonic
Old New Synagogue & the Golem
Art Nouveau Municipal House
St. Nicolas' Church
Old Jewish Quarter
WWII - Prague Uprising
Statue of Jan Hus
…and much more!
Tour starts at the Old Town Square Start Point.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.