Ghost Boat Tour by McGee's Ghost Tours of Prague
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
See the city from a unique perspective with a guided walk and boat tour combined, and learn some of the secrets that lie beneath Prague's river!
- Departs from: 6 pm (Oct. 1 - March 31) 7:30 pm (April, May, June, Sept.) 8:30 pm (July, Aug.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: Prague
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Time: 6 pm (Oct. 1 - March 31), 7:30 pm (April, May, June, Sept.), 8:30 pm (July, Aug.)
Duration: 75 min.
Price: 450 CZK
Tour includes: Boat ride
Additional Information: This tour runs with 10 people min. Boat can hold max. 32 people.
Booking is closed two hours before the beginning of the tour.
A LOST TREASURE
MURDER AND MARTYRDOM
MALEVOLENT WATER SPIRITS
Explore the winding streets and ancient buildings of the Old Town on your way to the dark waters of the River Vltava, then take a cruise in the shadow of the Charles Bridge and sail along the Devil's Stream, while your guide shares stories of ghosts, murder and evil spirits.
You'll visit the former Jesuit College, the Clementinum, one of the largest complexes in Prague.
You'll hear about the origins of the Charles Bridge, the occult secrets of its construction and the legends of some of its famous sculptures. Learn about the dangers posed by the Vltava River and the disasters that have plagued it over the centuries. Then sail down the Certovka, an artificial mill stream nicknamed "the Devil's Stream", and said to be home to a species of water spirit unique to the Czech Lands.
And you'll see all of this in a magical, night-time atmosphere, completely different to the daytime tours of the city.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.