Prague All Inclusive Tour by Prague Trips & Tickets
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Prague All Inclusive Tour shows you the very best of Prague in one tour. Travel on foot , by boat and by tram to get the most from this wonderful city and explore where the bus and
- Departure times: 11:00
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Prague
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Days: daily (except Dec. 24, 25, 31)
Time: 11 am
Duration: 6 hours
One Price: 1200 CZK
1. Friendly, highly knowledgeable guides
2. Traditional Czech meal
3. Canal river cruise with refreshment on board
ONE TOUR THAT GIVES YOU THE VERY BEST OF THE CITY
GREAT WAY TO SEE ALL THE SIGHTS, IDEAL FOR SHORT BREAKS
Ideal for those on a short break or those who want to see what the city has to offer before exploring independently, the Prague All Inclusive Tour takes you to the major sites, accompanied by one of our knowledgeable, friendly guides and makes sure you don't miss any of the main attractions in the city.
Beginning in the UNESCO protected Old Town Square, you'll explore the Old Town with its cobbled lanes, beautiful architecture and fascinating history. Then you can try traditional Czech food and drink (included in the price of your tour) at a restaurant right in one of the city's most picturesque streets, before heading off to visit the Jewish Quarter.
Explore the historic synagogues and the famous Jewish Cemetery, the largest of its kind in Europe. Then visit the nearby Clementinum, a former Jesuit college and the largest complex of buildings after Prague Castle full of baroque churches and libraries.
You'll join "Prague Venice" tours for a cruise with complimentary drinks and snacks and commentary, where you can relax and enjoy the views of the city from the river.
After your cruise, your guide will take you to Charles Bridge and explain its fascinating story, before taking you to the Lesser Town with its beautiful terracotta roofs and Baroque architecture, and Kampa Island, one of Prague's hidden gems, where you can visit the famous Lennon Wall.
From the Mala Strana, take one of Prague's iconic trams to the top of the hill where Prague Castle keeps watch on the city. You'll finish your tour at the castle, at the oldest vineyard in the city, where you'll find stunning views across Prague.
Some important sights of the tour:
Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock
Church of Our Lady Before Tyn
Old New and Spanish Synagogues
St Vitus' Cathedral
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.