Prague All Inclusive Tour by Prague Trips & Tickets
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Prague Explorer All-Inclusive Tour is the ultimate way to see Prague. You'll see Prague the best way you can - on foot, so you can explore the beautiful cobbled streets and nar
- Departure times: 11:00
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Prague
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Days: daily (except Dec. 24, 25, 31)
Time: 11 am
Duration: 6 hours
One Price: 1200 CZK
1. Friendly, highly knowledgeable guides
2. Traditional Czech meal
3. Canal river cruise with refreshment on board
-THE ONLY TOUR OF PRAGUE YOU'LL NEED!
-IDEAL FOR TRAVELLERS WITH LIMITED TIME IN THE CITY.
-IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT, CHOOSE THE PRAGUE EXPLORER ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR!
Whether you're on a short break or you want to get an overview of the city before exploring independently, this tour makes sure you see the main sights and learn about their history from people who are passionate about Prague. This full day tour lets you see the best the city has to offer, with friendly, highly knowledgeable guides. Visit the most famous landmarks and discover the hidden gems of the Golden City.
You'll start off in the historic Old Town Square and explore the Old Town, with its rich history and beautiful, diverse architecture. Then you will stop for lunch right in the heart of the Old Town in a restaurant located in one of the picturesque cobbled lanes. You can try a traditional Czech dish and drink (included in the price), before setting off to explore the historic Jewish Quarter.
Your guide will lead you through the synagogues and show you the famous Jewish cemetery, then you will head down to the River Vltava where you will join "Venice of Prague" tours for a short boat trip. There you can relax and experience a different view of the city, with historical commentary and complimentary drinks and snacks. After you disembark your guide will lead you across the Charles Bridge, the most famous of Prague's Bridges, and into the Mala Strana (Lesser Town), where you can explore Kampa and see the famous Lennon Wall.
You will then head to the jewel in Prague's crown, the beautiful Prague Castle, the largest castle complex in the world, where you'll hear about its many palaces, churches, monasteries and monuments, including the beautiful St Vitus' Cathedral.
Some important sights of the tour:
St Vitus' Cathedral
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.