Prague Castle after Dark by McGee's Ghost Tours of Prague
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour is a mixture of facts, mysteries and legends, to entertain and inform.
- Departs from: Days: TUE, THU, SAT, SUN Time: 6 pm (Sept. 1- May 31) 7 pm (June 1-August 31)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Prague
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Days: TUE, THU, SAT, SUN
Time: 6 pm (Sept. 1- May 31), 7 pm (June 1-August 31)
Duration: 3 hours
One Price: 390 CZK
Tour includes: Tram ticket
Additional Information: This tour runs with min. 2 people.
A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERE!
EXCLUSIVE NIGHT-TIME TOUR!
MYSTERIES AND LEGENDS, ALCHEMY AND MAGIC, AND THE BACKGROUND OF HISTORICAL FACTS.
As night falls and the crowds thin, we'll take you from the Old Town Square, across the river Vltava, to the palaces, monasteries and monuments of Prague Castle. This tour gives you a unique view of this famous site, when the tour parties and crowds have gone, and will introduce you to some of the darker parts of the Castle's history. We will walk through the lanes and courtyards where alchemists and astrologers once worked, visit the monastery, hear about the 'Devil's Bible', and stop for a while by the 'Hole to Hell'. Your guide will lead you through the city's dark and often esoteric history, from the days of Pagan shrines to the 'Alchemist Emperor' Rudolf II and right up to the recent past, to the Nazi occupation and the days of the Communist secret police.
As well as some stunning views of Prague by night, you'll also have the chance to see the Golden Lane, once the home of Franz Kafka. This section of the castle is subject to an entry fee during the day but it is included in our tour. The tour also includes a short tram ride from the Mala Strana (ticket is included in the tour price).
On this tour we cover:
Old Town Square
Manes Bridge / Petrin Hill / Summer Palace
Novy Svet / 'The New World'
Domecek / Secret Police and Gestapo prison
St Vitus Cathedral
St George's Basilica
St Wenceslas' Vineyard
and much more…
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.