Underground Walk by lamplight by McGee's Ghost Tours of Prague
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Days: daily in English (except December 24, 25, 31)
Time: 7 pm (all year round)
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: 400 CZK
TOUR IN GERMAN: on request for groups of 6+ at 20:00
TOUR IN ITALIAN: on request for groups of 6+ at 20:00
-GRUESOME HISTORIC FACTS
-CATACOMBS WHERE CONDEMNED PRISONERS WERE HELD
-MEDIEVAL PASSAGES ONCE USED AS DUNGEONS
-INTRODUCTION TO THE PARANORMAL AND RECENT PARANORMAL OCCURENCES
The Old Town Square attracts thousands of visitors each day with its beautiful architecture, stunning churches and of course, the famous astronomical clock but beneath this UNESCO heritage site there lurks another world, a darker world, alive with energies still residing there.
We offer the opportunity to visit the underworld of Prague and to learn some of the gruesome history that took place there. We will také you beneath the Old Town Hall to explore this unique part of the city, to the former dungeons and torture chambers. You will hear about Prague's most famous executioner and his tragic story, and learn about some of the famous prisoners who were tortured in this dark, lonely place.
This tour is also taken by lamplight, and offers a good chance for visitors interested in the paranormal to try and capture some evidence of the spirit world, as these chambers are reportedly very active.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.